Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here Fishy, Fishy


I slipped off to Tarryall Reservoir yesterday for a day of fishing. The weather was gorgeous and I had an overwhelming desire to use my float tube. As you can see from the picture above it was a perfect day to be that close to the water.

An interesting occurrence....the very same week that I bought my float tube, my new son-in-law, CaJon got one as a present from his wife, CaJenn.

Then today when I returned from my trip I had an email from CaJenn with pictures of their weekend fishing trip to a small lake in the California mountains. I think their fish are a lot prettier than mine. The fisherpersons have got the edge over me on looks too!

Here's their catch......


























Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs