Friday, July 31, 2009

Circle The Wagons

rv

The Bride and I will be leaving this afternoon to join the rest of The Circle at La Vista campground which is about 2 1/2 hours southwest of the Denver area. The will be the first The Bride has ever ridden in the RV. I’ve had this RV for about 1 1/2 years now and every time The Bride has “camped” she has driven or flown to where I had driven a day or two before and met me at the campsite. This time she will get to occupy the co-pilot seat. This should be interesting because it takes a little getting used to, especially on narrow roads. The seats of the RV sit right over and a bit to the outside of the front wheels so if your close to the edge of the road, it looks like you’re actually off the road.

Guitar and Pic-E are leaving before us and will be responsible for dinner for the rest of us tonight. Guitar has been dying to try his Dutch Oven out and today is his chance. Too Tall, Two Timing and K. will leave about the same time as The Bride and I so we should all be in place by 7pm.

I’m not sure what the plans are for Saturday but you know we’ll find some type of adventure to keep us busy. Check back on Monday for a report.

After getting back I’ll just have time to re-provision the RV, do a dental and doctor appointment and head for the Pecos Conference on Wednesday. After returning from that, I have one day to re-provision again and head out for the Fairview Peak PIT.

Posts will be spotty at best for the next couple of weeks but I’ll update everyone as I can.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs