Friday, October 17, 2008

The Tables Are Turned


Most of the time I'm the one going on trips and adventures since I'm the only retired one in The Circle. I was supposed to have left for Moab yesterday but because of the impending birth of Too Tall-Two Timing's grandchild, that trip got cancelled.

Now I'm sitting here thinking...huh??? What happened? Why am I sitting at home when all the rest of The Circle except Too Tall-Two Timing is gone on trips. Who turned the tables?

The ladies of The Circle had planned to spend the weekend in a cabin just west of Colorado Springs while Too Tall-Two Timing and I were in Moab. Since the cabin is not that far from the Denver area, K. decided to go with the rest of the ladies. If a grandchild appears she is close enough to home to get back pretty quickly. Guitar is off on a long planned trip with his brother in New Mexico.....I'm sitting home with nowhere to go!

I feel like the high school kid without a date on Prom night. I've been had, snookered.....I'm mad and I'm not going to take it any more!!

I guess I'll have to catch up on reading this weekend.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Shucks, Darn, Gee Willikers, Dirty-Rotten-Snigglefritz

You really should stay home and wait for "The Package"

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs