Thursday, May 29, 2008

Do You Know The Way to San Jose? W Day Minus 10


It's starting to get awfully close. #1 daughter, CaJenn, will be getting married a week from Saturday. That's her in the picture above and her husband to be. I have not chosen a moniker for him just yet....Hmm, any suggestions CaJenn??

Both sides of the family are excited and are looking forward to the event. These are two fine young people and we know they will be very happy together.

The Bride and I and The Emmer and The Brides mother "S" will be flying from Denver to San Jose next Thursday. The wedding itself will be in Monterey, CA but San Jose was as close as we could get with a direct flight. From there we will meet up with The Bride's brother and family and drive to Monterey.

I've been pretty successful in putting everything related to the wedding out of my mind and letting the ladies of both families do all the heavy lifting. I can't put it out of my mind any longer and I'm now counting days and having good wishes along with everyone else.

I'm sure there will be many stories to relate about the event in....eleven days!

Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is possibly the worst picture on record of us! Some of my friends call him Scuba Man...that could be his name if nothing else fits.

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs