Monday, November 17, 2008

Of Chiropractors and Motor Scooters

This morning at about 9 am I went to a Chiropractor's office not far from my home to see if they could do anything for my back. I had never been to a Chiropractor before but had several friends recommend that I try it.

To make a long story short, I was able to walk in and see someone within 20 minutes. After some time on a "roller table" and then some time electrically stimulating my back muscles, the Chiropractor aligned my spine and I felt much better. To give some relativity to it, if I went in feeling 50% ok, I came out feeling 90% ok. For me that was terrific.










So, the road trip is on, starting tomorrow. I have just about finished loading up the RV. The motor scooter loaded with ease and I got it tied down without any problem. The "cheapo" cover went on next.....I really don't think the cover will last very long before it gets torn up but I hope it will at least last this trip.

Since I'm starting a day late, I may try to make it to Aztec, NM tomorrow instead of stopping at The Great Sand Dunes National Park outside of Alamosa, CO. We'll see.

I don't know where/when I'll be able to get an internet connection along the way so this may be my last post for a few days. When I return, I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Marian Ann Love said...

Again, have a safe trip and glad you got your back feeling much better and you are good to go. Take care and look forward to your stories when you get back. :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs